Sunday, October 9, 2011

NYCC: Where I'll Be.

Artists Alley
T7
(with Kyle Strahm and Dennis Hopeless)

(click image to embiggenate)

My art dealer, www.CadenceComicArt.com will have my originals for sale at Small Press booth # 3153

I'll be signing at the Image Comics booth #1346:

Friday: 12:00 - 1:00
Saturday: 1:30 - 2:30 There is an Image panel with Blair and I right before this signing time. I will try to update this post with the info for it.
Sunday: 3:00 - 4:00

Sketches:

First come first serve.

$40.00 USD (I do accept credit/debit cards)
9x12, ink. 1 figure only.

(Not sure how many I'll have time to do over the show, and I won't be taking any of them home with me).

I'll have this posted at the booth, but should anyone want anything and I'm not at any of the above locations, please @ me on Twitter.

\m/