Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thirty-Two

Another year older, kids.

Thankfully, not deeper in debt.

I appreciate the the life I've been fortunate enough to lead up through now, and look forward to the life I've yet to discover.

Everything in this journey is a gift, each revealing in it's own unique way. I'm grateful and thankful for all of it, the good and not so good. I thank all of you for allowing and gracing me with the opportunity to share my passion for comics and art with you in a way that is rewarding and, ultimately, fun. I probably don't speak often enough on how blessed and charmed I feel to do what I do, but please know and understand that it is often in my thoughts. I know that any successes I experience are, in no small measure, due to the love and support I get from family, friends and fans. It is because of and with your support that I am able to do something that means so much to me and to bring things into this world that hopefully mean as much, if not more, to you.

I look forward to an amazing year, and most of all, I look forward to sharing it with all of you.

\m/