Monday, March 15, 2010

Suicide Sisters Volume 1, #2 page 19 inks

ss2-page019

Page 19 of Suicide Sisters Volume 1, issue 2.

So fucking behind on this book it's not even funny. It's depressing. Sad fact is, I "took off" last year from work for hire to just work on Lovestruck (formerly "Cupid") and Suicide Sisters. Lovestruck ended up taking longer than I thought, along with other mitigating factors beyond my control and SS just ended up getting put on the back burner more than it should have.

Roll into this year, and I start rocking out issue 2, and without even looking for it, a bunch of work for hire comes my way. I'm not in the position to turn anything down anymore, so I took on all of it. It's fun, don't get me wrong, and I'm working on some projects I enjoy (I don't say yes to anything that I don't think I'll have fun doing/can't bring anything new or interesting to the table for myself) but it just keeps putting off the thing I really want to be finishing right now, Suicide Sisters.

So yeah. That's that. Lovestruck will probably be out end of the year-ish. If I can bust ass in between deadlines, Suicide Sisters might hit around the same time. Here's hoping.

\m/

Also, sorry for the week without posts. Has to happen every now and then. I'm at a point where I'm technically out of things to post, so I may end up staggering out posts more. We'll see. Or maybe I can just sketch more and take care of the problem that way.