Thursday, October 29, 2009

Goggle Girl (and Process Shots)

Untitled-4 on Black

Dicking around with digital coloring and painting. Since I'm coloring Suicide Sisters myself, it behooves me to figure out as much as I can about how I work and how to work in general before spending hours and hours fucking it up and fixing it on the page. This was just supposed to be a color study, but I ended up getting lost in it and spent over 2 hours on it instead of the 30-40 minutes I intended. If I were to take it to finish, there's still a lot of work to be done to it, but I've got more pressing work to get to. Sigh.

The photo I referenced from is on Driven By Boredom (I don't remember what gallery I got it from, it's one of the recent ones, but I don't recall. He's a great photographer).

Enjoy the process shots:

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11



Larger Version